Junior - Part Time or Student - Front End Developer
At LYDUDLEJNING.net we aim to make the best UI for our customers and need your help. We are one of the leading companies in Denmark for DJ Equipment and Speaker Rental and are looking to expand to major cities worldwide. We have offices in Copenhagen and Berlin.
We have recently build our current site and backend and need your help with improving the front end.
- Continually work to improve UI
- Perform A/B tests
- Perform cross browser testing
The job requires knowledge about
Extra points if you:
- have a good eye for design
- can navigate comfortably in the terminal
- have experience with git
- have experience with node.js
- have experience with Ember
- have experience with EventStore
You will be working about 20 hours a month.
Salary is depending on your skills.
We are a social team with a hang for parties. Thats what we do for a living.
Our Copenhagen office is located central on Vesterbrogade.
Get in Touch
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself:firstname.lastname@example.org